“Wonderful Tour”

Icelandic Taxi Tours
Ranked #2 of 38 Transportation in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Icelandic Taxi Tours offers convenient and flexible private tours in Reykjavík Iceland
Reviewed August 26, 2015

We booked Icelandic Taxi tours because they were reasonably priced compared to some of the other tours in Iceland. My family and I (5 People) had a tour of Reykjavik one day and the Golden Circle Tour the next. Oli was very knowledgeable and took us to see things "off the beaten" path- places only other Icelanders know about. I don't think we would have gotten such a customized tour from another company!

1  Thank PolishPrincess2013
All reviews
"blue lagoon"
in 23 reviews
"golden circle tour"
in 23 reviews
"airport pickup and return"
"private tour"
in 8 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"west iceland"
"personal service"
"wonderful tour"
"always on time"
"great ride"
"wi fi"
"great driver"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"visit iceland"
"dropped off"
"gullfoss waterfall"
"beautiful country"

Reviewed August 14, 2015

My driver was very nice, and showed me all of the highlights of the area including downtown. We even stopped so I could try the famous hot dogs.

Reviewed July 30, 2015

We used this company for both our pickup and drop off at the airport. The drivers were punctual, safe and friendly. I highly recommend this company. We were traveling with children and they had no problem bringing car seats for us.

1  Thank Debbie090
Reviewed July 30, 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our seven-hour Golden Circle tour with Icelandic Taxi Tours. Our guide John was very informative and a lovely person, and made special efforts to accommodate our needs. Highly recommended!