“Very Good Thai Take-out”

Yummi Yummi To Go Thai Fusion
Ranked #283 of 473 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: Thai
Concord, California
“Very Good Thai Take-out”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I visited this Thai take-out (a few eat-in seats) restaurant on my last day in Reykjavik and had some time before going to the airport.

The restaurant is across from the Bus Station, and Ban Thai. I was going to have lunch at Ban Thai, but it is not open for lunch. So Plan B was to eat somewhere.

I saw that Yummi Yummi was open for lunch as was the pizza place. I decided to try Yummi Yummi.

I ordered the #2 item that is like Pad Thai but with Shrimp for 1000 kr. Actually, everything on the menu is 1000 kr.

I had to wait for the cook to arrive, she missed her bus and the next bus is a 30 minute wait. I was told this before I ordered by the friendly Thai owner. He told me his wife missed her bus and will be there in a few minutes. I had time so I talked to the Icelandic waitress.

When my food arrived on a plate, because I decided to eat there. It was hot, a good portion, and was very good. All for a bargain price in Iceland. I was sorry I didn't get one to go also.

When my