Review Highlights
Rafting and Beer Tasting with BBQ

The rapids were only class II+, but the trip was still really fun. If you've rafted before then I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jennifer F
via mobile
All two-up sleds

It is not clear in the booking, but each snowmobile there is a two-up so expect to ride with... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2019
timothy m
Home

Recommended experiences in and around Reykjavik
from $129.00
from $94.81
from $39.50
from $144.47
More Info
All reviews base camp snowmobile tour ice cave monster truck safety briefing cliff jump golden circle hot drinks and biscuits snow mobiles super jeep great fun snowmobiling experience fresh snow bumpy ride amazing experience arctic adventures gullfoss waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my friend had an absolutely fantastic time rafting! Firstly, our driver to and from the city, Saga was a dream. She was a great driver, good conversationalist and a welcoming lady. Our guides, Baldwin and Sven were funny, knowledgeable and extremely proficient. We had a really incredible experience with them on the water! From teenagers to over 60's the guides adapted the tour perfectly. And, afterwards, what a superb touch! A sauna and complimentary hot drink! Could not have asked for a better day! Thank you everyone, I'll be sure to recommend to anyone else visiting Iceland!
Thanks again team!

1  Thank KernowBryony
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Excellent tour and activity on snowmobile. Our tour guide Marteins was excellent. She really explained everything we were seeing and took pride in her work. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

Our family of 6 adults took this day trip around the Golden Circle plus snowmobiling on the glacier. Our guide, Asa, was excellent - accommodating, knowledgeable and funny. We got to do and see all that was promised. And, the super-jacked up Sprinter was a real hoot to ride around in; we got stares from everyone.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time white water rafting with my son The staff made us feel very welcome The briefing was very good as I hadn't been before and the staff made it so much fun from the start with the music on the bus which was really catchy The rafting was great and We even got to jump off cliffs I would definitely do this again

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I had the best day doing the snow mobile trip! Great pick up derive from my hostel, got to ask the guide all about iceland in the way up. The glacier was great! Felt safe and we'll looked after on three soiree mobiles but also like I was pushing it to my limits! Such a great way to see the glacier and another part of iceland!

1  Thank Marie L