“Best noodles I've had outside of Asia!”
Review of Noodle Station

Noodle Station
Ranked #80 of 521 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Briefly popped in here as we'd left it to late to eat elsewhere (lots of places stop food at 9 midweek but this place is open til 10). Was surprised at just how good the noodles were. Super spicy (we asked for extra) & full of flavour. Haven't tasted noodles this good outside of Asia. Could have eaten more! Definitely recommend & is reasonable price too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stumbled upon Noodle station in a cold and rainy day of August. I am a thai food lover and immediately took the chance of having thai food during my short stay in Iceland. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The service was fast and impeccable. It's a nice place to stop by during your Reykjavik walk-arounds. It is tiny though, so be prepared to sit shoulder to shoulder with complete strangers.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop in at Noodle Station because we were in a rush to get out for the Northern Lights. With only 3 options, the food was absolutely delicious! I went for the chicken noodle soup with all the toppings and I was not disappointed. We were in and out in about 10-15 minutes. I'd definitely recommend as a quick pit stop or even a lunch. My mouth is even watering as I write this review!!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Needed a quick bite, this place hit the spot. Nothing fancy. chicken, beef or vegetarian noodle soup.I had the beef with extra noodles. The pho was excellent, all the right flavours. Just the thing to warm you up. We ate there, but they do a lot of takeout.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The title says it all! Big bowls of noodle soup, only three options - chicken, beef or vegetarian - but very cheap for Reyjkavik. You can add extra of everything if you like but I found the basic bowl was more than sufficient. You eat sitting at high tables so not a place to spend an evening but a great place to grab a quick feed before going out to see the Northern Lights