“A Must”

Noodle Station
Ranked #63 of 461 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: Fast Food, Asian, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Northampton
“A Must”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a thai-spiced soup....vegetarian, chicken or beef. Those are exactly the choices on the entire menu. You can get it mild or spiced. Your sinuses will be cleared out nicely and it is really great on a windy or rainy day. The price is the best. Less than $10 US.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Keep coming back for more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Noodle Station was one of the first places I came to after I moved to Reykjavik. I heard that it was cheap (and delicious), so I was quick to walk in the door! There are only 3 choices of soup, but that's all you really need. Chicken, beef, or vegetarian. I can't speak for the beef, but the chicken and veg ones are both really good. The broth is tasty, and the seasonings are perfect. If you get the chicken one, know that the meat is a bit darker, and softer. It practically fell apart in my mouth when I ate it. Not that I am complaining! It was good :) There's not many seats inside, but I haven't had an issue yet. Overall, I definitely recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
Cambridge, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Thai noodle! Amazing location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

We found this restaurant while walking on the way to Hallgrimskirkja. We are Thai, and recognized the smell of the soup. Since we just had lunch from another restaurant on that day, we decided to come back to this place later. I got the beef noodle soup; it was delicious and well-prepared. Well, I'm not saying that it was super authentic as it would be difficult to find all ingradient in Iceland, but it was pretty close to what it should be. The chef is also Thai, and she was really friendly. The restaurant is located on the main street for antique shopping, and very close to Hallgrimskirkja, the iconic church of Reykjavik.

• Visited January 2014
Rochester, New York
“hot and tasty on a cold day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Grabbed lunch twice at the noodle station. Super small dining area, but the bowl of noodles was hot and tasty. A great detour to warm up and fill up before heading out in the cold...yum!

• Visited November 2013
Orpington, United Kingdom
“Avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

My daughter had food from here and was not well at all. We had to get food quickly before going out on the Northern light tour having just got back from another all day tour. The rest of my family did not want noodles so got food from Subway instead. We were ok but she was not!

Visited January 2014