“Yum”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Warms you right up! Very reasonably priced for being in the city centre and it takes about 2 minutes for them to serve you. I've been 3x for the week and half I was in Reykjavik.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I am Chinese American, so naturally have a picky palette when it comes to Asian food. I'm certainly not going to say Noodle Station is the best noodles I've ever had. But for Iceland where I had no expectation of finding anything remotely Asian, this was a nice surprise. There are only 3 or 4 choices of noodles, and while I'm not crazy about the type of noodles, the broth was very tasty. It made for a fulfilling (and cheap) meal.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

we had the veggie noodles and this was a really good place to have some fast food. it's always pretty full of people and the price is very reasonable. It's not the sort of place you want to talk to much about because you go in; you eat; you chat; you leave - you go and do what you're more interested in doing. It's not somewhere you hang around for too long. An interesting variation if the sound of mashed fish on rye bread isn't really your thing.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This place was delicious. We were walking around the town, had already eaten lunch, and walked past the Noodle Station. The aroma of the kitchen stopped us in our tracks and enticed our taste-buds and stomachs to the point that we had to stop in for a bite to eat. We had the spicy beef noodles which was a large serving, and the broth was fresh and flavorful. The meal was affordable and you should leave full. Definite recommendation!

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Oh.My.God!! This tasty broth is only available in Bangkok! And in Reykjavik I guess. Seriously, this tastes just like the real deal (Boat Noodle Soup)! A must for lovers of Thai food!