“Great Experience”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Scandinavian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mioborg
Reviewed July 6, 2016

We had the Chef's tasting menu to share, with wines by the glass, after a cocktail, which overall we thought was a good choice. All courses very competent - the standout dish was dessert which was several sweet delights on the one platter. Probably too much food, but great for a special occasion. Tables were not too close together.

The total cost at ISK 34,730 was a little on the high side. The service was very professional and the ambiance/décor subdued and quirky.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

The lamb was excellent, and the same goes for the selection of craft beers. I also recommend the pot luck dessert, a longship full of sweet things to end the meal.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was probably the best we ate at in Reykjavik. It is pricey but most restaurants are.

The decor is fantastic and the food is great. Try the Islandic meat sliders and the lobster soup. The duck salad was great and my rack of lamb was perfect.

Wines are pricy but the beer seems to be a great deal.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Definitely the best meat I've ever eaten in my entire life. I went there on my first night in Reykjavik and I was so blown away by their high quality meat that I went back twice - and I only stayed for 5 days!!!

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank 596sophiek
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

We did the tasting menu here and it was a great introduction to the local cuisine (whale and puffin were both on the menu). I thought it was pretty expensive at about $200 for two people and did not think the waitstaff was friendly, which is always a bummer in a foreign city. I would not recommend as I have heard there are other nice restaurants in the city where the staff might be slightly nicer.

Date of visit: March 2016