“Unique”
Review of Let's Talk Iceland - CLOSED

Let's Talk Iceland
More attraction details
Owner description: ATTENTION: LETS TALK ICELAND IS ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION. Lets talk Iceland is a historical comedy show performed in English. It tells the history of Iceland in one funny hour, from the time of the settlement until present day. You will meet Vikings from the past, heroes of the nation and everyday people. Our goal is to both educate and entertain you. Give it a try, laugh and learn.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This show was very informative- unique, kinda awkward at times but worth the experience. The actress had a great singing voice and was very charismatic. It was a small audience in the basement of a bar so at first i wasnt sure i was in the right place- it was very entertaining.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My best place to repeat this visit and get to see more wonderful places. I recommend this trip with Gate 1 which offers you the best for less.

1  Thank 245Edith
Reviewed May 23, 2013

A friend an I were looking for something different to do for a night out.
We found out about this show and went along to find there was only 4 people in the audience. Dont let that put you off, the show was great, we really enjoyed it - informative and a great laugh!!
Get down there and support the locals, you wont be dissapointed!

5  Thank Curlyterror
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The guy who performed this for us was hilarious! There were only two of us there, so it was really personal. He told really funny, relevant jokes and really involved us in it and was a really cool guy overall! Besides learning something about Iceland's history, I got in a good laugh and all for only 2200! I will definitely do this again when I come back! Make sure you do this before you leave Reykjavík!

3  Thank Jake S
See more reviews
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I LOVED it!!!! Andrea (?) did an incredible job describing Icelandic history that was funny and incredibly entertaining. The energy she put into doing all the different roles and accents! I was impressed:) I also know that I will retain this info that was presented this way over reading it in a book or at a museum. She even chewed the fat with us after the performances and was happy to answer any questions. I HIGHLY recommend this show. Also, I love Iceland.

2  Thank Jord7