We stayed for 6 nights at the Natura and it was a good base for exploring Reykjavik. The hotel provided free Reykjavik bus passes for us while we stayed there and they were a great help as it allowed us to move around very efficiently. It was also only a 20 minute walk into town provided the weather cooperated. We came to understand the Icelandic joke "if you don't like the weather just wait five minutes", as we started walking in the sunshine, got soaked in the middle and finished in the sunshine again. The restaurant in the Natura, Satt, gave us some of the best meals we have had in many years. Even if you do not stay at the Natura while you are in Reykjavik you should go there for dinner, you will not regret it. It was a comfortable place to stay and the only thing it missed for us was a more comfortable set of chairs in the room to sit and read. We cannot comment on the Spa as it was not open for hours convenient for us and needed to be booked well in advance. The staff were very friendly, efficient and very busy. It seems to be a hotel popular with tour parties as morning and evening the reception was packed with people checking in or out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir