We visited in Feb 2014 and booked through Secret Escapes. We mainly used the hotel as a base and spent most of each day out exploring. The hotel did not disappoint, it was clean, had nice facilities and was a convenient distance from Reykjavik town centre - reception provided a bus pass so you had free transport in and out of Reykjavik - a nice touch! The room was a standard hotel room, nothing amazing but perfect for what we needed. Would definitely recommend as a great base for your Reykjavik adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir