nice hotel away from downtown, a 15 minute walk from the busy downtown...
check in early in the morning to find a simple hotel with beautiful lobby and accommodations.
i stayed in a 2 twin bed with sofa room on the Floral Art floor, 4th floor.
they provide a free city bus pass (5,000 ISK krona deposit) to get to downtown.
they have free internet in hotel and tour service desk to arrange your tours.
a nice hotel away from the city to provide a nice simple stay in Reykjavik... definitely recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir