This hotel looks like a luxurious hotel but lacks the details and quality to fit in the category. Service is ok, the lobby and the restaurant are nice but the rooms are very small and the quality of the essentials is questionable. Towels are worn out and small. No toiletries other than an all in one shower/ hand/ shampoo pump. Bathroom was really small. A slightly overweight person will not be comfortable in the shower. Breakfast area is not prepared for a large crowd. We stayed at the Icelandair hotel in Acureyri and it was much much better than this one. Maybe the expectations of a city hotel were higher but the overall experience at the other 3 hotels we stayed in(Ranga, Icelandair Acureyri, Sel Hotel in Myvatn) was better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir