I was in Reykjavik for 4 days on an IcelandAir special deal, and this was the hotel choice we chose. It was clean, the staff were great (very helpful and friendly) and the free bus pass into downtown (which takes only about 5-10 minutes) was great. We didn't eat at the restaurant in the hotel, but it looked fine. The room was comfy and had all the amenities of home. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir