Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
Hotel Reykjavik Centrum(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
$267
$328
$289
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
City Center Hotel(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
$256
$195
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Reykjavik Nordica(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
$319
$284
$242
$204
$565
$493
Travelocity
2,371 results
All reviewsdomestic airportfree bus passsatt restaurantsmall airportbedtime storiescity airportthe pearlicelandair packagenice hotelincluded in our packagebreakfast buffetminute walktour deskhotel restaurantnorthern lightsspa areaiceland air
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Did a three night package ( flight and hotel) ex Ireland. My first time on a package break so I wasn't totally comfortable with the idea as I like to book my own accommodation. The hotel is very basic but comfortable. Our room was small but the bed was comfortable. Bathroom was adequate but was very disappointed I didn't have a bath! There seems to be a shortage of towels as we never had the full consignment required for two people even though we brought this to the attention of Reception. I was also surprised that the room wasn't very warm and even with the thermostat at its highest it was only just adequate. Breakfast is definitely the best part of what the hotel offers. Food is served in the bar area and though it is perfectly fine it's not great. We used the Spa once and I was surprised at how small the pool was. I'm really glad it wasn't busy when we were there.Overall the hotel is fine. We were given passes to use on the bus service into Reykjavik and that was a nice touch. There is a small airport at the back of the hotel and even though I am a light sleeper this was not an issue. Not sure that I'd want to return to this hotel unless I was guaranteed a better room. Maybe we were unlucky. Iceland is incredible so I will definitely be back. The travel broker ranks this hotel as a 4* but I think it's a 3*.

4  Thank Contessa1000
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The hotel is what you expect from a national chain -- clean, comfortable, and staffed by friendly and helpful people. The hotel also provides a guest bus pass for you to ride into downtown if you don't have a car. If you have a car, there are ample free parking spots.

The breakfast buffet is one of the better ones of all 5 hotels I'd stayed at.

The standard room has almost everything you need minus the frig, but it is on the small side. There is free WIFI in the room, and a flat-screen TV. I'd requested a double, but got 2 twins pushed together. It seems that is the norm in Iceland.

Room Tip: If you are looking for an equivalent to US standard room size, upgrade.
1  Thank cowlemon
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Very pleased to stay at this hotel. Service was great. Lots of people are always checking in but they make it a smooth process. Staff was very accommodating. Room and hotel was spotless. Breakfast was delicious with so many choices. Bus passes are provided to go to city center. Would definetely return.

1  Thank 93mom
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Rooms were fine, clean and comfortable.
Dining was great, tasty and not too badly priced.
Airport behind did not operate during the night which is fine.
Out of the city area but on the plus side great if the northern lights showed themselves. (we can't win them all)
Overall experience was good here. nice big hotel with lots of area's to go.
Spa should be free to guests I think that way it would be much busier.
Buffet breakie ABSOLUTELY delicious.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.

I would definitely stay here again .

Room Tip: If you want a good shot during the night to see northern lights stay here and not the city. There is a nice observatory across the road from the hotel 5 min walk.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights in October 2013 at the Natura. It is very clean and comfortable but in no way luxurious , and the rooms were very basic. As someone said, if IKEA did hotels, this would be one of theirs. On the plus side, the staff were extremely courteous and helpful, and this is the only reason I would return to this hotel. It is situated about 7 minutes walk for the centre of the old town, beside the domestic airport. At first I thought the noise would be an issue but the planes stop flying in and out about 8pm so it wasn't a problem. Great breakfast with plenty of choice.
Our tour operator had booked this hotel for us but if I was to return I would try a different location.

The bistro on site was fairly basic, the food good, but the prices were unbelievable, even though I was expecting everything to be so.
Reyjavik is a beautiful city, and Iceland is well worth the visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple