Enjoyed my trip to Iceland. The Hotel Natura was clean and the staff were helpful and accommodating. The restaurant at the hotel the "Satt" had a limited dinner menu and seemed a bit expensive for what you got (especially expensive were the appetizers) and the breakfast buffet was OK (the cold food items) but offering a greater assortment of hot food options would be welcomed. Beans, home fries, boiled sausage and fake eggs every day seemed a little strange and boring. Paying for internet each day for each device you wanted to use was an unwelcomed charge. The pool and hot tub were comfortable and clean. Front desk staff were professional but cold. On check out it would have been nice to hear "hope you enjoyed your stay" "safe trip home" etc. - Instead - no comment was made - so I did not leave the hotel feeling my business was appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir