We stayed here on a three night vacation package with Icelandair. The outside looks dated but inside it is very modern looking and clean. We ate all our breakfasts there. The food was very good. Inside the small gift shop there is someone on duty to help you plan excursions or answer questions about ones you have already booked. We especially liked the free bus pass to go into the city. The bus stop is right across the road from the hotel so it couldn't be easier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir