We stayed at Hotel Natura as part of Northern Lights City Break.
I thought the hotel rooms were nice, clean etc.
Reception were very helpful with anything that was needed.
Free bus tickets into town however I walked and that was only 15 mins.
Breakfast was charged extra but we chose to do this and I thought that the breakfast was nice. Ate once in restaurant and although food was nice the service was appalling.
Also the tour desk is based at hotel which is good but very slow process for done reason.
But overall I would def stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir