We stayed here as part of our tour package through IcelandAir. Hotel was cozy, great fireplace by the bar. There was 3 of us and we all had a separate room, we usually all share one room. It was nice having a room to myself. We were all on the same floor and together, that was nice. Staff was nice and friendly. Hotel gave us free bus tickets to get into town. The pool at the Hotel was great, warm and relaxing. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir