Nice place and we liked their "green" attitude ! It's all about nature at the Natura. Rooms are small but clean and quiet. Bed comfy. Lobby can get crowded. Our room was not ready when we arrived but staff pointed us to the restaurant where we were treated to a cup of coffee on the house. Room was ready in about 30 minutes. Take advantage of happy hour in the lounge. Eskimo Mojito is refreshing. Order the bread tray while having a cocktail. Nice. We enjoyed the smaller breakfast in the restaurant rather than the breakfast buffet. They serve strong coffee, I liked that ! Spa is wonderful. We went down in the mornings, upon opening at 8:00am. Quiet then. The pool gets crowded in the evening. We are avid walkers/hikers so the walk across the street to the Perlan was a treat. Lots of trails to explore. The walk into town took us about 20 minutes and we enjoyed that also. Walking/biking paths to town. We'll stay at the Natura again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir