Arrived in Iceland a day early due to weather conditions, and needed last minute accommodations. It was a little pricey (due to the last minute nature), but after two dicey days in high seas on the Smyril Line ferry and an unplanned flight from the Faroe Islands... it was well worth it! The hotel, lobby, and room were kept in immaculately spotless cleanliness. The room is a generic hotel room, but decorated in modern European style. It is a bit out of the way from central Downtown. If you love walking, then it is no problem... about 15minutes (1 mile/2.5 km). I have stayed at every Icelandair Hotel, and will definitely stay here again, when my travels bring me back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir