The Hotel Natura is very nice and clean. The breakfast has a lot of different types of food.
I ate one meal (Satt Hamburger) at the Satt Restaurant and was sick the next day. The $13.00 hamburger was the worst tasting burger I ever had, McDonalds is World Class compared to the Satt. I got relief the next day when I threw-up (unassisted). Trip Advisor does not have this restaurant listed, so I just wanted to warn the viewers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir