My friend and I stayed at this hotel as part of the Icelandair package promotion. The hotel is situated close to the domestic airport, walking distance to Perlan (The Pearl) and about a half hour walk to Reykjavik city center. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to/from city center. I don't recommend walking into the city center as there is a part of the road on a busy street with no sidewalks. If you miss the shuttle, the public yellow buses are across the street and it's a quick ride to downtown. The hotel is clean, comfortable, helpful front desk and offered free wifi. We didn't utilize the spa services or the bar/restaurant in the hotel so I cannot comment on them. There are two Mac computers in the lobby and you can book day tours in the store. Unless you're starving, try to refrain from buying food at the store as it's double, sometimes triple the price we found around town in markets and gas station reststops. Overall, a nice hotel close enough to city center that offers a clean room and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir