We did the three day package trip to Iceland and stayed at this hotel. It is quite a distance from downtown, from the outside looks very "industrial" and the rooms are very small. But having said this - we were very pleased with how clean the hotel was. The linens and room were immaculate. Service by the front desk was very pleasant and the buffett breakfast was about the best we have ever encountered. The hotel does have some shuttles to downtown but they don't run as frequently as we would have liked so we walked which took us about 20 minutes to the center of town. Overall I think if a traveler understands the distance from downtown and the size of the rooms they will be pleasantly surprised with all of the other amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir