“Iceland tour with Snow mobile and jeep” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Discover Iceland

Discover Iceland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: DISCOVER is a dynamic adventure travel operator in Iceland offering wide range of day and multi day tours and adventures to suit your desires with luxury. We are here to help you discover all the amazing things you can experience in the Icelandic nature. Our experienced driver guides will take you on a true adventure journeys around the most spectacular Icelandic hotspots in our modified luxury 4x4 Off Road Trucks. We provide you with personal service and make sure you have a memorable trip with us. Discover Ltd is registered tour operator by the Icelandic Tourist Board and cares about your safety on our trips.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Iceland tour with Snow mobile and jeep”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

We hade a great time, I my husband and 15 year old son. Yes it is a bit expensive But hell worth it. A great memorie for life

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Agneta S
Georg T, Owner at Discover Iceland, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Hi Agneta, thank you for the review. And it was great to have you on the back of my snowmobile to show you around Langjokull lacier, the longest glacier in Europe. It was great to hear the little silent noise when I went perhaps a little fast, that where I slowed down a bit :) I guess your previous motorbike experience was helping a lot :) Glad you did enjoy the SuperJeep and the offroading experience on the way to the glacier. Hope to see you, your husband and your son later on in Iceland. All the best :) Georg

• Czech first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Tour Guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I recently had the absolute pleasure of seeing the Northern Lights with Discover Iceland and Sven (think that's right) was great. There were only 5 of us on the tour and from the very beginning he explained that there was no guarantee we'd see the lights, but if we didn't he offered to come back and get me the next night to try again. A complete pleasure to spend a few night hours with, very informative and funny !! I will definitely use them again for all of my tours when I go back to Iceland at the end of the year. Highly recommend them.

6 Thank Majella22170
Georg T, Owner at Discover Iceland, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us review Majella. On our Northern Lights tour we are very careful about not going out unless the conditions are good, we communicate to our booked customers via email each day to make sure they are informed about if we go out or not. And we offer a free tour if not successful in the first tour. Yes it is important to have some fun while on the tours, so if we don´t see the lights it is important to discover Iceland in the dark :) Hope you come back some day in the summer or winter, both are great but very different :)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great way to see the sights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

We took the Northern Lights Tour and the Golden Circle tour and both were excellent. While unfortunately we didn't get to see the Northern Lights the experience itself was still worthwhile and we saw the beautiful Icelandic night sky. We were also given the option to go out on another night to allow us a second chance to see the lights at no extra charge. The Golden Circle Tour was particularly good, which included a visit to a national park, geysers, snowmobiling, waterfall and volcanic crater. Our guide was excellent- warm and friendly and very passionate and knowledgable about Iceland. The tours are a little pricey but we found them to be good value for money and would definitely recommend.

3 Thank Lianne D
Georg T, Owner at Discover Iceland, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you for the review Lianne. I is great to know that you did like your time out with us while on your holiday in Iceland. I guess you will have to come back next winter for the lights, it is hard to know when they will show :) The SuperJeep tours are a bit more expensive than the normal 4x4 tours because they cost more to operate, but they bring much joy with the large tires and comfort through the roughest landscapes of Iceland. Send my best to you and yours.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Let there be light!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Took 2 tours both very different . First was the golden circle which was great.
We were also lucky enough to see the Northern Lights. Our guide was really helpful and gave good advice on camera techniques , resulting in some good pics . Would use this company again .

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Lorraine W
Georg T, Owner at Discover Iceland, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you very much for the Review Lorraine. I warms my heart to knowing that you did like our tours. Most of our guides are good with camera settings but not all of them yet. I am very keen to know what we could have done better in order to receive 5 stars from you, perhaps you can email us to info@discover.is , we are always looking for ways to improve our service. Hope to see you back in Iceland later on :)
Quincy, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unbeatable Way To See Iceland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

We only had a few days to spend in Iceland before heading off to our final destination. With that being said we decided to take Discover SuperJeep Tour and see a good portion of the country all in one shot. We were not disappointed. In one day we were able to see waterfalls, tectonic plates, geysers, ride on a glacier and enjoy some relaxation in one of the hidden geothermal baths. This was a full day adventure with an amazing guide and can not be beat. Best way to see Iceland is using Discover Iceland Tours. When we return to Iceland we plan to go on one of the other adventures offered. Sven you are the man! Keep up the good work!

4 Thank Mike K
Georg T, Owner at Discover Iceland, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
I did enjoy reading your review, thank you very much for taking the time to write it. I am glad you did enjoy your day out with Sven, he is great like all the others :) And thank you for the photos, they look really amazing. Hope to see you back in Iceland later on :)