“Delicious crepes!”

Ranked #3 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Reykjavik
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The waiter accidentally gave me two crepes even though I only ordered one so it was definetely worth the money! :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,281)

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I give it 4 instead of 5 stars only because I found the coffee mediocre, but I loved the atmosphere, service, and of course, the cheesecake! The bathroom is hilarious in and among itself - ya gotta see it. Came here on our first day in Reykavik with our map and planned out our driving route around the country over some treats, and came back on our last day in Iceland to grab a grilled cheese and homemade tomato soup, which was great.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is charming and irresistible. It has come to be one of my favourite haunts in Reykjavik. Coffee. Service. Vibe. All are great.

1  Thank green663110385
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This cafe has clearly found it's loyal following and the word quirky fits the "look". We stopped in for coffee and dessert on the late side one evening. I had the impression that nobody cleans or dusts or changes the decor. It didn't look fresh. Maybe we arrived at a time when it was understaffed because service was slow. I was concerned about the overall cleanliness and we decided not to return.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This is a quirky cafe with lots if character.

We went for lunch and had the veggy lasagne and the special which was soup and a toasted sandwich. Both portions were very generous and reasonably priced for Reykjavik.