Ways to Experience Arctic Adventures
from $286.61
from $155.66
from $114.89
7,725 results
All reviews extreme iceland glacier hike blue ice tour golden circle day tour northern lights ice climbing dry suit south coast silfra fissure the bus lava cave super jeep small group hiking boots black sand beach tectonic plates
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2020

I've joined the 8 Days tour to hunt Northern Lights that included the ring road around Iceland with the guide Biggi. Every thing was very well organized - small group of 18 beautiful people; the accomodation was very good and the stuff friendly; the bus comfortable with wi fi on board and plugs to charge the phones if needed; the itinerary was covering the main highlights and even though parts of the tours were cancelled because of bad weather we had the possibility to re-book for free; the best was Biggi - an experienced driver as we arrived always safety at each destination even in times of snow storm and an excellent guide who fulfilled our journey with great stories about his country and great music on board. He managed perfectly the time at each destination in order to enjoy every landscape and the amazing nature surrounding us. He was very attentive to our needs and very informative, especially for Auroras forecast. Thanks to him, we became, by the end of the trip, a wonderful group of friends. Thank you Biggi for all your kindness and patience!

I totally recommend the multi-days tours instead of day trips as you can enjoy more the highlights and you may also make new friends. And I hope you will be lucky enough to have Biggi as your guide.

Thank you, Arctic Adventure, for an awesome experience!

2  Thank Daniela M
Reviewed February 27, 2020

I did the snorkeling and golden circle tour and it by far the most thrilling part of my trip to Iceland.

The snorkeling was first, in the morning, and it was snowing. Don't even worry about being cold--very honestly the coldest you'll be is waiting to get into the water and then only your lips are exposed and those go numb so you're fine! It's the most beautiful thing you'll see in the entire world. My tour guide was Carl and he was an absolute delight!

I do have to agree that the golden circle part almost felt rushed, but I was able to walk out and get pictures and enjoy the sights before going back. Our tour guide for this did also squeeze in time to stop and pet the horses, which I thought was very nice and I really enjoyed the quick stop!

It was an adventure packed day, but absolutely so amazing!

Reviewed February 27, 2020

We did the "6 Day - Around Iceland Adventure" tour and it was fantastic! The winter scenery blew my mind. We went to so many attractions and then some. Our guide, Linus (idk if i'm spelling it right), was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was very conscious about bathroom/coffee breaks when we had long drives, and he was very patient with all of us. The hotels were great and clean with a decent breakfast. Shout out to Guilli, ice cave tour guide, he was funny and helpful. Out of all the trips i am lucky to make i give this tour a 10 out of 10. I never felt rushed like other tours and i truly enjoyed my time in Iceland. Thank you for making this trip a very memorable one!

1  Thank DreaStephanie
Reviewed February 27, 2020 via mobile

We spent an amazing night chasing the northern lights with Kobey, our Arctic Adventure guide.
He took wonderful pictures of us and the auroras. Everything was perfect !
Thanks again !

1  Thank th_ob455
Reviewed February 26, 2020

The tour was great. Plan for a full day! Each stop was beautiful. Plan for a lot of walking (if you choose to) and bring your camera for some photos that people will swear are photoshopped! The views are just amazing. If you add on the cave tour be prepared for lots of stairs! The small fishing towns you stop in are so quaint and lovely. Grab a cappuccino at the cafe. You can warm up and enjoy the views from inside. Lastly, our driver was a professional! We had some terrible, white out conditions on the way back to our hotels but our driver got us their safe! It was scary! Thank goodness we had him behind the wheel!

2  Thank Iwillwander1