Ways to Experience Arctic Adventures
from $88.06
from $145.24
from $194.42
2,415 results
All reviews ice climbing glacier hike blue ice blue tour river rafting golden circle northern lights day tour lava caving silfra fissure dry suit south coast hiking boots the bus lava tube small group super jeep
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

I've booked my diving experience in Iceland with arctic adventures.
I'm really satisfied about: great service really pleasant and useful staff.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank JaRzYnKa123
Kristján Karl B, Manager at Arctic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience with us. We are happy that everything was up to your expectations and you were satisfied with our most valuable commodity, our staff!

Thanks again for diving with us and for the kind words!

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

We had a brilliant day out snowmobiling o the Langjökull glacier from Gullfoss. A great family experience on fantastic equipment with excellent guides...truely unforgettable.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our snowmobiling tour! We are very proud of our Snowmobile.is crew at Langjökull glacier as we have new top quality vehicles and equipment on our tours as well as highly qualified snowmobile guides on the glacier.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

I loved Arctic Adventures! Blue Ice was super unique and the envy of everyone else visiting Iceland. The glacier hike was not too intense, although I did wish I did more cardio before the trip. It rained the entire time but the only time I was cold was when we did the repelling and waiting for everyone to go. If there was any way to speed that up, it would have been ideal because I ended up catching a cold (may or may not be from the tour of course). Bring waterproof boots, pants, jacket, gloves. Seriously, don't think you don't need it.

Northern Lights tour was cancelled twice due to weather, but third night we went and it was great! The tour guide got a great photo of me with the lights. I couldn't see them too well with the naked eye, but my camera got amazing shots! You definitely need a DSLR and tripod for this tour or I think you would be disappointed.

1  Thank JAK1221

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences with us! The Blue Ice tour to Sólheimajökull is definitely something everyone who haven't gone on a glacier should try.
The Ice climbing bit can feel like a while (especially if its raining and cold) because we have to make sure all safety measures are 100%. I recommend bringing warm layers of clothing and a backpack so you can just take them off if you are too hot. (better having too many clothes than being cold!)
The Northern Lights are tricky and we have to watch the weather forecast closely and only go if we think there is a good chance of us getting a chance to witness them. Love your photo from the Northern Lights tour, beautiful shot!

Thanks again for joining us on these adventures and for your kind words!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

We used Arctic Adventures 3 TIMES during our trip since we were so thrilled after the first tour. On our Glacier and Ice climbing tour we saw MANY tour operators on the glacier and CLEARLY Arctic Adventures was most organized, thorough and professional. Kudos to Addy and Jacob. Jonas drove our van two times on two trips and we went above and beyond to make our trip fun and comfortable. this company is the BEST!

Date of experience: October 2016
Kristján Karl B, Manager at Arctic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Hi,

Wow! Thank you for this amazing review! You must have been on our Glacier hiking and Ice climbing tour on Sólheimajökull with Addy and Jacob. They know the area in and out while being highly trained as glacier guides and Jonas really knows how to keep it interesting and have fun. We are lucky to have all these wonderful guides on our team and they will be ecstatic hearing about how they were able to meet and beat your expectations. :)

Thanks again for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us and for these kind words!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Iceland is just full of beautiful nature which is why it is my favourite place I have ever visited. In February I travelled around Iceland with 5 of my girlfriends and loved every second of the trip. By far, our highlight was snorkelling Silfra, it was mind-blowing. The staff were super friendly and were up for a laugh with us as well as making sure we were safe. Silfra itself is beyond beautiful, nothing like I have ever witnessed before. I was worried that I was going to struggle as I am not a strong swimmer, however the dry suits keep you buoyant which meant I barely swam at all. The only thing I think Arctic Adventures could improve on is their organisation/meeting point, it was quite confusing and unclear. I would love to snorkel Silfra again and if I did I would make sure I booked again with Arctic Adventures.

Date of experience: February 2016

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your wonderful Iceland experience and your snorkeling trip with us in Silfra!
The Dive Silfra staff are really passionate and love to have fun while so its great to hear your time with them was enjoyable and safe. The dry suits keep you perfectly afloat with the weights on them so you don't really have to swim just let yourself float between the tectonic plates downstream.
The meeting point is sometimes a bit confusing because their is a visitors center at Þingvellir close by the information center which is the meeting point for Dive Silfra and we will see if there is anything we can do to clarify this even more.

Thanks again for the kinds words and we will love to have you again!