Ways to Experience Arctic Adventures
from $281.22
from $170.91
from $127.27
7,735 results
All reviews extreme iceland glacier hike blue ice tour golden circle day tour northern lights ice climbing dry suit south coast silfra fissure the bus lava cave super jeep small group hiking boots black sand beach tectonic plates
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

We joined these guys for the solheimajokull glacier hike tour during our visit to Iceland - and recommend everyone else do the same! We drove and met them at the location, and got quickly fitted with boots, helmets, crampons and waterproof gear. The two guides were very friendly, helpful and extremely professional. They kept an eye out for us and held our hands as we made our way from grasslands to ice fields. They were also extremely knowledgeable about the landscape of iceland and readily shared factoids with us, entertaining any question we had about how glaciers form and the like. The hike was an incredible experience - it was our first time trekking on ice and were really glad they made it so fun, enjoyable and safe. Scaling the ice wall was also memorable - and is way harder than it looks - but something everyone should try in a country as pure, natural and amazing as iceland. We would recommend Arctic adventures anyday, and hope to return to try the white water rafting tours they also offer!

Reviewed October 7, 2014

We had a chance to go River Jetting in Iceland and it was so much fun! I screamed, and laughed and screamed and laughed some more! I'd love to go again,and highly recommend it! Thank you so much for such an amazing experience!

Reviewed October 6, 2014 via mobile

Went today (6.10) with guide Zizzi?? (Older guy) really patient, informative and fun tour.
Neither myself nor my mum have been caving before, completely suitable for novices!

Takes up a morning - and worth every penny. Thank you :)

2  Thank DutchLewes
Reviewed October 6, 2014

A real good experiance and a different way to see the unbelivable nature formetions in the canions of river Hvita.

Thank Stefán S. S
Reviewed October 4, 2014

Snorkelling at Silfra with my family and with Nena as guide was really a once in my life experience. The place is special, you can see the gap between Eurasia and America through crystal clear water and feeling safe and secure, which for me was important because I am not really the adventurous type.

Date of experience: September 2014