“Seriously awesome tours”

$101.36*
and up
Small Group Lava Caving Experience From Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Arctic Adventures is an Icelandic adventure and activity company. We are a bunch of outdoor and adventure fanatics committed to the mission of mixing business and adventure! With an emphasis on eco tourism and environmentally friendly trips, we want to offer the best for our customers to experience in the unique Icelandic nature. We provide tours ranging from exciting River Rafting and Snorkeling in one of the world's clearest waters to Glacier hiking and trekking in some of the most beautiful sceneries Iceland has to offer. Additionally a wide range of other activities is offered to adventurous travelers. Our main office is located in Reykjavik and our two base camps are located close to Geysir and Gullfoss (western Iceland) and in Skaftafell (southeastern Iceland). Go home with a story worth telling!
South Hadley, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Seriously awesome tours”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Arctic Adventures. I did 3 tours with them: Northern Lights; Black & Blue; and Volcanoes, Glaciers and Waterfalls. The tours were well-conceived, and the guides were fantastic. Especially for things like snorkeling in almost freezing water and walking on a glacier, where its important to feel like you're in good hands, I felt totally confident because of the guides' expertise. I went on the Northern Lights tour 3 times (only paid once as per their policy - you get to go until you see them) with Gilli and he was amazing - a total wiz with camera settings and he has a sixth sense when it comes to finding the Northern Lights. If they are out, he will lead you to them!

1 Thank Jen H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“excellent service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I cannot praise this company enough on their service from booking the trip online to the actual trip itself was simply excellent. They responded to emails almost immediately and their online chat was really helpful answering any concerns I had. They picked us up from the hotel and guides on the trips were very helpful and informative.
Travelling with my 16 year old son we firstly did the black and blue day trip. the caving was not quite as easy as I imagined a little tough on the legs but if you are reasonably fit and mobile its absolutely fine. The snorkelling in the afternoon was a highlight. Dry suits are provided which kept you warm and dry although your hands and face do get quite cold. it was worth hiring the underwater camera as my son got great footage that they put on a disc for him and also sent him a link to view on his computer. Lunch was provided on this trip and they had catered for my sons dietery request that I had emailed them about.
We also did the Golden Circle safari and snowmobiling again a very enjoyable trip. Travelling in superjeeps we saw some fabulous sights. which finished with the fantastic snowmobiling, again suits are provided. There was no lunch provided on this trip but we stopped at a cafe and purchased food and drinks. It was lovely sitting with a latte overlooking the glacier in the distance that we were about to head off to.
We had such an excellent experience with arctic adventures that we booked again with them for the next day- this time a helicopter tour which was brilliant. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Excellent service from start to finish.

2 Thank KSK4
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best time”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We booked onto the northern lights explorer tour. Our first time we didn't see any lights so they have us another chance to go for free. We rebooked the trip without any problem and were fortunate enough to see the lights.

When we went the first time the guide was amazing. We got picked up from our hotel, he provided information about the lights etc. as there was no activity we got a chance to see what the super jeep we were being driven in could drive on.

The second night we went out again we were picked up and dropped back at our hotel. The same guide was again super friendly and informative. Even helping people work their cameras and taking photos of people there.

Overall it has been professional in the arrangement and the actual trip. The guide has been fab and helped make the experience. Would recommend arctic adventures trip as we haven't had my problems.

Leeds, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Black & Blue Caving & Snorkeling Combo”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I went with my wife for caving and snoorkelling trip.They were all really well organised and you could tell the guides enjoyed the trips and were very enthusiastic.Our tour guide gave nice explanations and commentary about the caving and snoorkelling.

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip of a lifetime!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I spent 3 weeks in Iceland this past summer showing my boyfriend around my native country. We did numerous tours with Arctic Adventures and absolutely loved each and every one of them!
The staff and guides were personable, funny, skilled and knowledgeable and they provided us with all the tools and equipment required for each tour.
These tours added immensely to our experience in Iceland!!
Thank you Arctic Adventures!!!

Visited June 2013