“Nice for a quick bite”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
watford
“Nice for a quick bite”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Nice place for something light and quick we had an enjoyable lunch here,friendly staff if a little laid back!! Would recommend for lunch or snack probably not for dinner

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Lovely brunch!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We came for brunch on our last day in Iceland, really lovely quirky cafe. Scrummy breakfast, great coffee and really good service. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Tasty burgers, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We ended up here by accident - it was the closest restaurant when we came out of the Micro Bar.

The burgers and fries (both meat and veggie versions) were very tasty (which may explain why there isn't a MacDonald's in sight).

I thought the name of the bar was just random, until I went downstairs....

1 Thank PenniCrayon
“Visited twice with different experiences”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

If I was to base my review on my first experience then I would have given a 5 as the food was delicious and service was great. However we visited the day after when it was quiet and took a seat. Menus were given to us and that was it! We seated as we had the the day before and after about 20 minutes and no one even acknowledged us we had enough and left.
It's a real shame as this place is comfortable, quirky and when you get any the service is done with a smile.

Denver, Colorado
“Saved by a washing machine!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

My trip to Iceland got off to a cold soggy start when I capsized my sea kayak into very cold salt water. Fortunately, I didn't drown, but was left with lots of very wet clothes. My options were to find a laundromat to wash/dry or just discard them. Enter the Laudromat Cafe!

This is more cafe than laundromat, but it works. The washers/driers are in the basement. They are a bit complicated, even with the English signs, but we were luck to have a lovely woman from New Orleans Louisiana show us how to work them. Got my soggy clothes clean and dry and had a wonderful rest of my vacation!

We had an awesome beef burger and fries, piping hot. Almost made up for the capsized kayak!

Visited July 2013