“Wonderful”

Neighborhood: Miõborg
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We eat here Christmas Eve and were treated like royalty. Food was wonderful and atmosphere so relaxing. We returned Christmas Day and although a fixed menu the owners had bought in different food so we did not eat the same twice. Food was really, really good and highly recommend it.

Visited December 2012

“Christmas Dinner”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My fiance and I had Christmas dinner here, and it was the best meal we had in Iceland. Everything was cooked perfectly, especially the duck. I wish I could have that duck while sitting here writing this review, but alas I cannot. Their wine selection is excellent and the staff is very knowledgeable in pairing wines for you. I would recommend going here at least once, if not twice during your stay.

• Visited December 2012
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like red wine...this is the BEST!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Went on spec because it was V COLD, and we couldn't find the restaurant we had planned to go to. I was so glad, the experience could not have been better. The food was very good, but the wine was EXCELLENT. I asked for the house red, but was pleasantly surprised to find that for a reasonable price I was drinking wine that you would pay twice as much for elsewhere. The owner was extremely pleasant and did a great job of looking after us. Agreed - best in the town, it was our last night but wished we would have found it earlier.

• Visited November 2012
Mosfellsbaer, Iceland
“Great Place”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Went with my wife last friday, everything was at it´s best.
The food and service was excellent and the atmosphere very relaxing.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Davidbsig
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Fabulous Italian in Iceland”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Post the golden circle trip we decided to come to Pisa on a recommendation from a local. So glad we did. Should have probably made a reservation but they were able to seat us anyway. The owner or host, Ollie, was fantastic at making sure we were happy with the servings. Te food was STUPID GOOD!! I had the cannelloni (sp?) with rosemary chicken mushrooms and fresh tomato sauce--excellent. I wish they had this exact restaurant back in jersey!

2 Thank VictoriaCumberbatch