“Great Photo Guide” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Photo Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

My wife and I contracted Chris for a full day photo trip in September, 2011.
Chris was extremely responsive and professional, from the first e-mail
through the last minute. He's a pleasure to spend the day with, and extremely
knowledgeable about photography and Iceland. Chris was very accommodating
to us, and continually made sure that we were getting what we wanted out
of the trip. In addition, he made a really good lunch and a fantastic latte.
I highly recommend his services.

Visited September 2011

Bellevue, Washington
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

Chris is an excellent guide. He is very knowledgeable about locations to go in Iceland and a great photographer too. He went way beyond my expectations. He is very accomodative and tries hard to offer an excellent service. We had a great time with him and hope to work with him again.

Visited August 2011
Redmond, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christopher is a fantastic guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2011

A friend and I went to Iceland on a business trip, we had a day and half to travel/photograp. We contacted Christopher Lund thru the internet. Chris was very responsive to our needs, he crafted a schedule and itinerary that suited us. We met Chris in Reykjavik. He arranged for a day and half trip, drove us in his Land (Lund) Rover, made arrangements for a comfortable stay in a cabin and took excellent care of our food/coffee requirements.

Chris is an excellent guide, he knows the terrain and region very well. I was travelling with a lot of camera gear, 500mm lens and multiple bodies etc. Chris was very helpful in scoping out the right opportunities, suggesting the best places to go and photograph and helped us with getting the most of the weather and opportunities. He's an excellent photographer and having him as a guide helped me a lot.

In a day and half, Chris had us visit Jokalarsalon Glacier/Lagoon, visit Vik, several super watrerfalls and took us to the cliffs with bird colonies so we could photograph puffins and other seabirds. This was a wonderful trip, thanks to Chris's planning.

I look forward to travelling to Iceland again and would love to work with Chris in future trips.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank nph2go
Seattle, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Iceland Photo Guide allows you to see all that Iceland has to offer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

I only had a few days to spend in Iceland with my daughter, who is also into photography, and I decided to hire Christopher Lund, who offers a photo guide service to maximize our time. Despite the rather nasty weather, Chris planned out an itinerary that covered several spectacular locations, offered up photography tips and provided gear to keep us dry. Having our own personal guide, that could get us pretty much anywhere, and not being rushed along was fantastic. Made for some excellent photos and some great memories with my daughter. An experience that my daughter and I will never forget. Dale Johnson - Seattle, WA

Visited April 2011