“Pretty good”

Uno
Ranked #86 of 502 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As an artisan bistro we care about quality ingredients. We get up early to bake bread and all our sauces, hot and cold, are made from scratch.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

It was a pretty good Italian restaurant in a fun location. If you want something mainstream in Reykjavik, this is a good choice. It is a little pricey, but that's pretty well par for the course. We didn't get great service, but the service in Reykjavik as a whole was slow - one of my few complaints about a great trip.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We shared the anti pasta starter, the selection of meats, cheeses and olives was incredible. I had the lobster linguini and it was far better than any pasta dish I have eaten in Italy. The staff were friendly and helpful, the food amazing and the atmosphere perfect. On top of this the meal was certainly not expensive by Iceland standards. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.

1  Thank Sandra R
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Had a lovely meal here in January 2014. The scallopps and lobster, were the best I have ever tasted. Cooked to prefection and beautifully seasoned. The staff were really amazing, very attentive. If ever I am in Reykjavik again, I will make a point of going back to this great resturant.

1  Thank LFredz
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We had such a lovely meal in Uno, would recommend it to everyone! We discovered the restaurant on the last night of our trip to Reykjavik, but had we been there longer we would have definitely gone back for seconds!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This restaurant should be number one in the Central City, Reykjavik. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. The staff was outgoing and friendly. The food was incredible. I had the duck with wild mushroom risotto and it was one of the best risottos I have ever had. My spouse had the lamb and she said it was equally as good.

Comparing the quality of food and the prices to what you get at other restaurants in the area this is a MUST visit.