Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Biking the Golden Circle

Bicycle in perfect condition with well-equipped repair kit. I bike for 5 days along the Golden... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2020
I9272QIgiacomob
via mobile
Mountain bike rental for 5 days trip

We rented 3 mountain bikes and bike bags for 5 days. The bikes were in a splendid condition and... read more

Reviewed July 26, 2020
Schokooo

Recommended experiences in and around Reykjavik
from $128.65
from $48.29
from $64.39
from $63.51
More Info
All reviews golden circle private tour hour tour great guide small group stefan ride pace sights parliament highlights overview windy
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2010

i did the Reykjavik bike tour in june and it was great and very interesting. the guides Stefan ans Ursula are very friendly and have a big knowledge about Reykjavik, but also about Iceland, the people and the history. You hear nice stories about the people today and also the famous saga. I enjoyed it a lot!!

Reviewed June 29, 2010

My famliy and I had a blast with Stefon on our Classic Bike Tour around Reykjavik! Stefon is an excellent and informative guide, and he is extremely knowledgeable. We were super impressed with how much Stefon knew about the politics, history, folklore, and pretty much everything about Iceland; you'll learn things on this tour that you would not learn anywhere else. The bike ride itself wasn't hard at all, and the bikes were very comfortable. I am so glad we took this tour - it was easily one of the highlights of our week!

Reviewed June 18, 2010

Nice way to see main sights of Reykjavik in just a few hours. Very safe and leisurely ride. Hosts/guides were very friendly, informative, and welcoming.

Reviewed June 11, 2010

This tour is a must when you are visiting Reykjavik! We enjoyed everything about it - the leasurely bike ride itself, learning about history of Icelandic people and many facts about Reykjavik; we also learned where to find the best coffee place in town and Reykjavik's infamous hot dog stand.

I felt really safe while riding through town. Stefan's (our tour guide's) insight, knowledge, passion for what he does and experience is remarkable. You will truly enjoy this bike tour.

Reviewed June 10, 2010

My husband and I were the only people on our evening tour of Reykjavik, so we asked the guide (Stefan, who's also the founder/owner of the tour company) if we could do half city-half coast (which should in fact be 2 separate tours) and he very happily obliged. It was very enjoyable and learned lots of interesting tit bits of information about the city and immediate surroundings. Very beautiful.