“Great Day on Bikes in Raykjavik!”

Reykjavik Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike Tours & Bicycle Rentals in Reykjavik is a family business started in 2009. Scheduled and private city tours, day tours with or without bicycles. City bikes - Mountain bikes - Touring bikes - Electric bikes Our scheduled bicycle tours are designed for people in good health who know how to balance a bicycle and enjoy learning about the sights visited from a competent and enthousiastic professional tourist guide. If you prefer more challenging rides we do private tours of all sorts. Private bike tours in a vehicle, with or without bicycles, available all year for groups of all sizes. We look forward to hear from you. Stefan & Ursula
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed!
Great Guide, Great Bikes and Great overall experience. A wonderful way to experience and learn about Reykjavik!

It was a 10!

in 27 reviews
"pace"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2018

I did the Classic Reykjavik tour with George as my tour guide and had an awesome experience! I booked this tour from the U.S. before arriving in country and did this the day after I arrived in Iceland before taking off for other parts of the country (which worked well). George had a great sense of humor, did a fantastic job of explaining historical details that I would not have uncovered on my own and made everyone on the tour feel comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend this tour for anyone interested!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Reykjavik Bike Tours was super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful! I rented a bike from them for 6 days and they were very reasonable with price and everything worked perfectly (gear wise) all six days (including the waterproof panniers!). Getting the bike, they took their time getting me correctly fitted and making sure I had everything I needed. They even took the time to go over changing a tire tube just in case that happened. Returning, Stephan was easy to contact and even game to pick me up on the last day when I got a bit stuck on the road!

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Four of us from the US recently took Stefan's bike tour of the city. Great way to stay awake and energized after a long flight, while also getting a great overview of Reykjavik up close. Stefan is friendly, well informed and ran a great tour with every detail handled. Led us to a great stop for lunch and off to our hotel at the end. Highly recommended if the bike tour of the city sounds interesting.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2018

We booked the South Voast tour with Stephàn for our family of 4. Stefàn came and picked us up, showed us where the US military base used to be before our tour even began. He then took us on our tour where we were able to see beautiful waterfalls, lava fields, amazing black sand beaches and climb on a glacier! Additionally, Stefàn was very considerate of giving us enough time at each attraction, bathroom breaks and getting snacks/lunch. As we finally headed home, we were regaled by an Icelandic saga. We enjoyed this tour so much, we ended up booking a bike tour of Reykjavik the following day-which was so much fun. We would highly endorse Stefàn and his tours.