Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
VERY RECOMMENDABLE, BEST IN REYKJAVIK

I rented TREK Hybrid and panniers for a week. The best bike I have ever rented. It was very good... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Victor Z
Amazing personal mountain biking tour of Reykjavik

I talked with Stefan a couple of days before I arrived in Reykjavik and asked for a mountain bike... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2018
MJ A

Recommended experiences in and around Reykjavik
from $107.85
from $139.00
from $47.20
from $97.70
More Info
All reviews golden circle private tour old harbour great guide your bearings highly recommend this tour his knowledge knowledgeable guide excellent tour small group stefan ride helmets tours route pace exercise
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Excellent tour with George! He was wonderful in taking us around, telling us history, answering our questions. He gave us a better tour than we could have ever hoped to have. He tailored the ride to our experience on a bike. The pace was perfect and George was easy to talk to and had wonderful spots to stop and talk that we would have never been aware of just on our own. We would totally recommend this tour. It was a highlight of our trip!! Thank you George and Stefan for making this event possible!!
Karen and Jim

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We rented bikes here to take them to Videy Island for the day. We paid about $50 for the bikes for the whole day because you can either rent for up to 4 hours or for the whole day. I wish they had given us mountain bikes rather than city bikes because it was a bit tricky pedaling on the grass, but it was still doable. The man who rented the bikes to us was super friendly and helpful, and made sure to give us a giant map and gave us recommendations for places to bike to. It was a nice idea to rent them and I'm glad we did and this company made it easy to do.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

I had a 24-hour layover in Reykjavik and wasn't sure how I wanted to spend it. There were a variety of tours that took tourists outside the city, but I wanted something a bit more flexible that would allow me to break away from the tourist bubble and experience a bit of the real Reykjavik on my own. Renting a bike from Reykjavik Bike Tours was the perfect option for this! I rented a bike for four hours and was able to bike leisurely all over the city. The bikes are in great shape and the staff is very friendly and helpful (shoutout to George!).

If you are a cycling enthusiast or are simply interested in taking your own unique tour around Iceland, I highly recommend visiting the team at RBT. They will set you right up!

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I rented a bike here to cycle to the Grotta Lighthouse. Service was excellent here. Stefan showed me a great bicycle tour on the map including many beautiful places as the Perlan museum and the public geothermal beach. They even gave me an extra pair of gloves! I had a great day out.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

We were seeking a knowledgeable guide and equipment that was above average so that our time in Iceland would be enjoyable. We were pleasantly surprised in every way!

What an awesome company! Every associate was friendly and knowledgeable. They were all concerned with our comfort and well being.

The vehicles, gear and supplies were new and in excellent condition!

Thank you for making every minute in Iceland so very memorable! We will be back - and we will definitely use your service again!

If YOU are seeking a WOW experience - THIS IS THE PLACE !

Date of experience: May 2018
ReykjavikBikeTours, Owner at Reykjavik Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Hello, thank you for the glowing review. Hard to keep up this great reputation and match expectations :-). Glad to have been of service and wonderful you had a great time in Iceland. Stefan