Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
VERY RECOMMENDABLE, BEST IN REYKJAVIK

I rented TREK Hybrid and panniers for a week. The best bike I have ever rented. It was very good... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2018
Victor Z
Amazing personal mountain biking tour of Reykjavik

I talked with Stefan a couple of days before I arrived in Reykjavik and asked for a mountain bike... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2018
MJ A

Recommended experiences in and around Reykjavik
from $107.85
from $139.00
from $56.70
from $156.21
More Info
All reviews in great shape private tour wonderful introduction old harbour great guide your bearings his knowledge highly recommend this tour knowledgeable guide golden circle tour great sense of humor excellent tour visited iceland small group northern lights stefan ride
Reviewed May 16, 2018

We were seeking a knowledgeable guide and equipment that was above average so that our time in Iceland would be enjoyable. We were pleasantly surprised in every way!

What an awesome company! Every associate was friendly and knowledgeable. They were all concerned with our comfort and well being.

The vehicles, gear and supplies were new and in excellent condition!

Thank you for making every minute in Iceland so very memorable! We will be back - and we will definitely use your service again!

If YOU are seeking a WOW experience - THIS IS THE PLACE !

Date of experience: May 2018
ReykjavikBikeTours, Owner at Reykjavik Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Hello, thank you for the glowing review. Hard to keep up this great reputation and match expectations :-). Glad to have been of service and wonderful you had a great time in Iceland. Stefan

Reviewed April 17, 2018

We had booked a bicycle tour with Stefan with another couple and as it turned out, due to some physical issues, two of us were unable to ride the bikes on that day. So as not to disappoint us, Stefan offered to take us on a tour in his truck! We had the best time we could have ever imagined! We learned so much more about the city than we ever would have on our own. He turned what could have been a colossal disappointment into our best day in the city. Thank you Stefan!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful morning seeing the sights and sounds of Reykjavik. We travelled much further than we would have done on foot, but at a relaxed pace, with no hills. Stefan, our guide, not only took us to the main tourist sights, but also further off the beaten track. He has an encyclopaedic knowledge of all things Icelandic, both current and historical. Lots of good tips of restaurants to visit too. A wonderful trip, would highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018

We did the tour in Feb, in a morning of storm warning. Stefan still took us and riding in the wind and snow was a memorable experience. Condition of the bikes were very good and there wasn't any condition during the whole tour although there was wind and snow. Stefan also took us indoor to warm up at appropriate time which was really considerate. He was so nice and humorous, we chatted a lot relaxingly like friends which I think it is really really precious, as we get to learn not only general history and facts of a foreign country but also the culture and livings from a lively, down to earth native. Thank you Stefan for guiding us. -Wing

Date of experience: February 2018
ReykjavikBikeTours, Owner at Reykjavik Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Thank you Wing for the kind words. You were brave to do the tour with me in the snow and you did very well. No falls and only fun. It was very nice to meet you and to learn about you and your culture. And at the end of the day we as in people are in many ways very similar regardless of where we are born. All the best to you!

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Highly recommend! My son, one of my daughters, and I visited Iceland in May 2014. One of the highlights of our trip was the bike tour with Stephan. He is a native Icelander and loves telling about the city and country. All three of my daughters, my son-in-law, and I returned in May 2017. Because of various travel schedules, we had to schedule a private bike tour. Stephan was so helpful, and our tour guide was excellent. They love what they do and make it fun for visitors.

Date of experience: May 2017