“Great way to explore Reykjavik”

Reykjavik Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike Tours & Bicycle Rentals in Reykjavik is a family business started in 2009. Scheduled and private city tours, day tours with or without bicycles. City bikes - Mountain bikes - Touring bikes - Electric bikes Our scheduled bicycle tours are designed for people in good health who know how to balance a bicycle and enjoy learning about the sights visited from a competent and enthousiastic professional tourist guide. If you prefer more challenging rides we do private tours of all sorts. Private bike tours in a vehicle, with or without bicycles, available all year for groups of all sizes. We look forward to hear from you. Stefan & Ursula
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My group and I went on a tour with Stefan on our first day in Iceland. Even though we were jet lagged we managed to get through this tour. It is not strenuous at all, we made plenty of stops and learned a lot about Icelandic history, culture, and things to do around downtown. Stefan was enthusiastic and welcoming.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

It is a very relaxed way to dicover Reykjavik. Bedside the highlights, we also visited some "normal" neighbourhoods. That was fun, it gives a bit an impression of how Icelandic people live. Especially the hotdog-story was favorite for the children (11 years old). All the credits for Stefan, he was a wunderfull guide! So, if you'll visit Reykjavik: Don't mis this experience.

1  Thank Jettie R
ReykjavikBikeTours, Owner at Reykjavik Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Hello Jettie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, I really appreciate it. You have a wonderful family.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Guide was funny and informative, and obviously glowing with pride to show Iceland to visitors. I asked lots of questions about history, customs, and infrastructure, and he gave great answers to everything. His English was fluent. Would recommend for the first day of anyone's trip to Iceland!

Hello Agent Morris...
Glad you liked my humour, and yes, I glow with pride when I show visitors my local haunts. Cheers! Stefan

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very interesting way to get an intro to Reykjavik. Highly recommend, especially the first day when you might be too jet-lagged to do anything else.

1  Thank theworldissmall

Hello World Is Small,
Thank you for highly recommending this tour to fellow Trip Advisor members :-) Travel safely. Stefan

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This bike tour was one of the first things I did on my trip to Reykjavik. Stefan took our group (six people total) on a very unique view of the city that was beautiful and memorable. He was very knowledgeable, informative and really friendly.

It was evident that Stefan really loves his home country of Iceland and by the end of the trip you'll want to move there as well. Thanks Stefan!

1  Thank Paul L

Hello Paul L,
I'm glad you made my tour a part of your Iceland experience. Thank you!