“Quaint, cozy and affordable!”
Review of C is for Cookie

C is for Cookie
Ranked #2 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Reykjavik
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Miõborg
Description: Famous Illy coffee, delicious homemade cakes, breakfast and lunch available all day, cozy atmosphere and shiny happy people - what more could you ask for? So if you're in town you just have to pay us a visit, we'll be here for you. With cookies :)
honolulu
“Quaint, cozy and affordable!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stumbled upon this little gem and it is quite lovely. If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable spot with a simple menu (yet wide variety,) then this is your place!

We popped in for desserts and coffee and it was perfection. The menu had some breakfast and lunch items, but our time was limited. If we were in Reykjavik for a few more days, we would have returned to dine.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Australia
“A great little pit stop...”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

After trundling round Reykjavik city, we came across this coffee shop just as it was closing. We'd read the reviews, praising it, so we thought we'd come back another day and give it a try. We drove into Reykjavik city centre on our last few hours of our holiday just to come here.
We parked on the side of the road right outside which cost 50p for an hour, bargain compared to UK!
The cafe is quite small with limited space for seating but luckily there were 2 armchairs available so I got my partner to scout those out while I ordered drinks. There were a large selection of homemade cakes and cookies on display. They all looked so good that I couldn't decide what to get, but I figured if C is for Cookie, then I better get a cookie.
The drinks we got were in big mugs and presented really nicely with cream and chocolate on top of my hot chocolate.
This place is a great little place to stop for a while and just relax in the laid back atmosphere and warm yourself with some tasty hot drinks and amazing homemade treats.

1 Thank JustDan91
West Milford, New Jersey
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Stopped here one morning on my most recent trip to Iceland. the coffee came in a huge mug, was very tasty, and the staff and atmosphere were pleasant. My favorite part about this joint was the latte art the barista did when she served us coffee. Beautiful! i would stop back here for a snack or coffee next time I'm walking around Reykjavik without a doubt.

• Visited March 2014
“Very good at what it does”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyable sandwiches and breakfasts. Had the grilled cheese and mushroom sandwich, which was one of the best I've had. It came with cabbage salad, on the side and although never had it before plan to make it when I get home. Very friendly service.

Chicago, Illinois
“Mushroom Sandwiches”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We got the Mushroom Sandwiches and they were amazing! One of the best mushroom sandwiches we have had. This cafe was also very convenient as it was across from our hotel.