“Mushroom Sandwiches”

C is for Cookie
Ranked #5 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Reykjavik
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Miõborg
Description: Famous Illy coffee, delicious homemade cakes, breakfast and lunch available all day, cozy atmosphere and shiny happy people - what more could you ask for? So if you're in town you just have to pay us a visit, we'll be here for you. With cookies :)
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We got the Mushroom Sandwiches and they were amazing! One of the best mushroom sandwiches we have had. This cafe was also very convenient as it was across from our hotel.

There are newer reviews for C is for Cookie

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I first came into C is for Cookie after I saw the sign at the end of the street. I found it to be actually quite cute and homey on the inside. I had coffee with a friend there not too long ago, and really liked my experience. I ordered a soy latte, and was surprised how large the mug was. I definitely got my money´s worth! It wasn't the best soy latte I have had here, but it was still pretty good. My friend opted for the tea and a piece of pie, which looked amazing. She offered me a bite (I wish I had some), but I declined. Good thing, because she really loved it and didn't leave anything left!

I sat at one of the tables with my laptop and got some work down. It was relatively quiet, which was really nice. And the wifi is without a password :)

The staff is friendly, the drinks are nice, and the cafe is clean and quiet. Overall, it was a good experience. A heads up - be prepared to see the stuffed animal rat/mice thing in the bathroom. I laughed when I saw them. It definitely reminded me of either Willard or Ben. Kind of made C for Cookie even more quirky!

1  Thank Rebecca N
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We stopped off here on our final day in Reykjavik, Only wish we had visited sooner. Great hot chocolate in a huge mug! Certainly what you need in a cold day. Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff. Cakes looked great too although didn't get to try them!

1  Thank Sarah T
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! We were staying in the hotel across the road and came here for breakfast, we liked it so much we came back at lunch for a drink and cake. It has such a cosy feel about it and I love the vintage decor. A lovely place to relax and warm up in after a long day exploring reykjavik!

1  Thank CPWest27
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stopped off here for a hot drink to warm ourselves up - I had a hot chocolate and my husband had a mocha and they were served up in the biggest cups I have ever seen! We both enjoyed our drinks, and shared one of their Peanut butter and M&M's Cookies which was nice (and was also pretty big - glad we shared one!)

There was a mixture of locals and tourists in the cafe, which is good to see, and by the time we left the place was full. Definitely a nice, relaxing, cosy spot to stop off for a coffee/hot chocolate. They even have free WiFi as well!

1  Thank Holidaymad