“If I owned a cafe this would be it”
Review of C is for Cookie

C is for Cookie
Ranked #2 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Reykjavik
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Miõborg
Description: Famous Illy coffee, delicious homemade cakes, breakfast and lunch available all day, cozy atmosphere and shiny happy people - what more could you ask for? So if you're in town you just have to pay us a visit, we'll be here for you. With cookies :)
London
“If I owned a cafe this would be it”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Inviting warm atmosphere, delicious food, great coffee. Need I say more other than visited frequently during my recent visit to Reykjavik. And if I were to open up my own cafe it would be very similar to C is for cookie. Great porridge with rhubarb compote. And the lunch tofu special was delicious.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle, Washington
“Cookies!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place is delightful! After a disappointing experience at cafe Haiti, we came here to check out some of their baked goods and coffee. The hot chocolate, swiss moka and lattes were delicious as well as their cheesecake. One note though, this is Iceland and so the cheesecake is different than American cheesecake. It was much lighter in texture and had a lot of flavor.

The service here was also quite nice. Most places in Iceland were not that friendly or responsive with service, but C is for Cookie was just right in all areas.

1 Thank DandyBrandy
Talgarth, United Kingdom
“'The best brownie ever'”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

What a great little place. Top notch coffee and cakes including what my wife described as the best chocolate brownie she'd ever had - and my wife is not given to the notion of 'best ever . . . '! I gorged on apple pie and chocolate cake, both excellent.

Visited August 2013
SanFrancisco Bay Area
“Delicious spot for cake and coffee!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Wow. What a great stop during our visit to Iceland. We tried the carrot cake, the cheesecake, chicolare cake and the brownie. All were good but the hot chocolate caje was the best. Nice place to hang out

Hong Kong, China
“With 'enjoy' written in chocolate syrup on my latte, how could I do otherwise?!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

A cute coffee shop with friendly staff. The hazelnut latte was exactly what I wanted. Although I didn't try any of the food, all of the desserts looked delicious! The bathroom was fun-stuffed rats peering in through the open window!!