3-hour Glacier Hike on Sólheimajökull

Book in advance
from
$117.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Icelandic Mountain Guides
from $117.00
from $182.00
from $138.00
from $185.00
2,495 results
All reviews glacier walk blue ice experience ice climbing skaftafell national park glacier tongue hour hike amazing glacier hiking boots glacier experience small group highlight of our trip an incredible experience wonderful guide iceland trip day tour private tour highly recommend this tour
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2022 via mobile

If you are planning a trip to Iceland, this is a must do!
Very nice experience, with a very good guide.

Reviewed April 13, 2022 via mobile

A must-see excursion in Iceland. It was a wonderful day and we got the best guide for the occasion. His name is Kari, very nice and friendly.

Reviewed April 13, 2022

The best experience of my life by far! Standing on a huge glacier tongue and looking over the Icelandic lowland with the rest of the glacier rising like a jagged ice wave behind me, is the most humbling experience I've had. Our guide Michal from the Czech Republic, was the funniest and best guide I've ever had. He was very informative and interacted with the group in an amazing way. As a solo traveler, I even made some new friends in the group. This adventure and Michal, are the reason I will always look back at this trip as one of the most life changing and adventurous moments of my life!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed April 12, 2022

Really cool experience!
We had Kari T, who was an excellent guide.

I strongly suggest going on this trip!

Reviewed April 12, 2022

It was great experience thanks to the wonderfull guide kori timsson
It was my first time there with my father