Ways to Experience Icelandic Mountain Guides
from $118.21
from $103.34
from $84.47
1,635 results
All reviews glacier walk blue ice experience ice climbing northern lights solheimajokull glacier hour hike nights tour amazing glacier hiking boots glacier experience hot springs small group highlight of our trip an amazing experience wonderful guide golden circle iceland trip
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Iceland was on my bucket list and we went to the Glacier Walk with Tamas and it was over than our expectations. He has got an incredible experience and knowledge about the glaciers and Iceland. It was the best tour in our holiday. Takk takk

1  Thank monaontheway
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Sölvi took us on the trip of a lifetime! This was truly the most incredible experience, and we will never forget this tour. Sölvi was a fantastic guide, and his love for Iceland really made us appreciate everything even more. He always gave us an overview of each location and what made it special, and he told us sagas and Icelandic folklore while we drove through the countryside. Hiking on a glacier and through ice caves underneath polar stratospheric clouds in the skies was a once in a lifetime experience, and having Sölvi as our guide made it even better! We can't wait to come back!

2  Thank E2380ZOstephanieh
Reviewed January 13, 2020

We had a pleasant & interesting tour. Our guide Sölvi is very dynamic & takes care of his clients.
We fully recommend!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Doumyhands
Reviewed January 13, 2020

This trip, and Sölvi in particular as an outstanding guide, helped make my trip to Iceland unforgettable. The views of the falls, geysers and getting to see the northern lights was all incredible! My favorite part was the glacier hike. Warning, it is somewhat physically demanding and can be a little scary depending on your adventurer level, but it was the most amazing, thrilling thing I’ve ever done in my life and the views were breathtaking. Sölvi was not only informative but funny, and very knowledgeable about everything. Provided the best experience I could have hoped for! Thank you!

1  Thank HollyA1199
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Did the 4 hour glacier hike as part of a group of ~12 ppl and had a truly amazing experience and we stays at top of the glacier until after sundown. Our tour guide was Agata whose passion for her job was infectious and created a great atmosphere amongst the group.
I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area - it was the highlight of my 10 day visit to the beautiful Iceland.