1. Great location.
2. Very helpful staff. (Thank you Richard!!!)
3. Clean rooms and bathrooms. (Residents please keep the toilet tidy by at least clean-up the water on the ground after shower. And please do not leave towels on the ground)
4. Comfortable beds.
What impress me most was the arrangement Richard did before I arrive. I booked online but the room arrangement was not satisfactory. Then I e-mailed Richard with my concerns. Richard was so helpful that he made a perfect arrangement for me. And then I'm sure I chose the right place to stay.
And what else Richard did was,
1. Helping me re-filling my pre-paid telephone card.
2. Recommending restaurants and tours
3. Telling me stories about Icelandic people
Highly appreciate what Richard did and definitely will stay again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1912 Guest House - Statutory Cited, Listed as: building of Special Architectural and Historic Interest. 1912 Guest House is perfectly located in the center of Reykjavik, next to the parliament of Iceland (Alþingi), 60 second walk to the city's main restaurants, cafes, clubs, art museums, galleries and shops. We offer luxury accommodation, clean, comfortable and recently refurbished. 9 twin rooms, 3 singles and 4 bathrooms. Breakfast upon request, delivered straight to the room. Whether you're staying one night, several days or just want to spend a romantic weekend in the heart of Reykjavik, the owners and staff will do everything to help make your stay truly memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Skolabru Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.