“Small Resturant with a big heart”
Review of Harry's Reykjavik

Harry's Reykjavik
Ranked #29 of 509 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Harry's was a shirt walk away from the place I was staying. I ordered the chicken salad as a starter and the salmon for an entree. My only negative comment would be the service was a little slow, especially seeming how I was the only one there at the time; however, the good was worth the wait. The chicken was tender and seasoned to perfection, the same about the salmon. I was actually taken back by the size of the filet I received, but when I got the bill at the end, it made sense lol.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

We have just returned from Harry's where we had the best lamb shanks I've had in ages. The service was excellent. lots of ice cold water and the red wine was warm. Baked potatoe with lots of butter and carrot and broccoli We simply could not eat dessert so I cannot comment on these.
Prices slightly higher than previous reviews but very good value for money

Reviewed August 18, 2014

My wife and I ate here on our last night in Iceland. This was a little more out of the way from our hotel but we made the walk down here and were glad we did. We had earlier reservations (6PM) and the place was rather empty (only 2 other tables). I had the Adobo pork which was excellent. She had fish and chips which she also enjoyed. Outside our meal in Hofn this one probably cost the most but I also thought it was probably highest quality meal we had.

If we were to return to Iceland we would probably come back and dine here if time to walk to the other end of town allowed.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We have just spent seven days at Hotel Reykjavik it was wonderful being able to have a short walk to Harry's. Our waitress was brilliant very friendly and welcoming (sorry don't know her name). We went there four nights and had fantastic meals every time. Will go there again if and when we go back to Reykjavic. It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We (2+ 10 yr old) went to Harry's based on the Tripadvisor reviews and the fact that they offered a combination of seafood and grill. It was EXCELLENT! The location is not really down town but its worth the trip. It is a very small place, with azian service. The fish on the menu was limited, so we had different type of pork belly, with hotwings as starter. All was great. With probably the best baked patato I have ever had. Cheese cake for dessert was nice as well.

Highly recommended.