“excellent sea food”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miõborg
Reviewed January 10, 2014

we were keen on visiting this restaurant since the reviews were great. The food is amazing and the service great. Try the fish soup aith lobster and monk fish. the tiramisu and other desserts are also great.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great staff/service and good food, among my favorites,
quiet cozy resraurant! Recommend a table by the windows if its free!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have been here a few times in the last couple of years and the food is always good. There is a good atmosphere in this old house and the noise level is low - you can have a quit conversation at the table.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

We went here purely by chance with no previous research and we were pleasantly amazed by the incredible food they offered for a great price relative to Iceland's high prices everywhere. A lunch for two with main and dessert and wine came to approximately $60USD.

I had the Yule boy set menu which was fantastic. A seafood bisque for starters and a lamb and pork sampler for the main along with a dessert I couldn't even eat because we had to rush back to the airport.

Alas, the food was fantastic and I highly recommend making the time to visit this place! We knew we had chosen well when there was not a single tourist in the restaurant with us and we were surrounded by locals who knew where they were eating!

Visit this place and you won't regret it!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I took my boyfriend here for his 25th birthday and it was easily the best meal and service I have ever had from a restaurant, worth every penny!