Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $185.00
from $251.58
from $291.94
5,648 results
All reviews dry suit hot chocolate and cookies snorkeling tour tectonic plates amazing experience once in a lifetime clearest water diving experience wool socks silfra fissure continental plates great guide explained everything bucket list midnight sun highlight of our trip national park
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

Booked at the last minute and totally worth it! Once in a lifetime snorkeling experience. Our guide Leonora (Ele)was amazing. She was funny, extremely knowledgeable and made us comfortable throughout the entire time. She took the most amazing pictures that will preserve our memories forever. Thanks Dive.IS!

Reviewed September 30, 2019

that was my first time of snorkeling and I coudnt do taht if no have so excellent gides are here. The best one who was mine as well is Ele- a girl who explain evertything carefully, easy and also wacht all the group all the time. You really can be comfortable in her hands in this quite not comfortable situation like in the very cold water:)
Thanks Ele once again!

Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I snorkeled in Silfra between tectonic plates. Nowhere else in the world can this be done safely, with the personnel and the amazing guide of Tanya! We were in awe of the beautiful crystal clear water and views unlike any other in our snorkeling experiences. Definitely a must do!

Reviewed September 29, 2019

My husband and i are avid scuba divers and traveled to Iceland for a vacation and to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. Of course the Silfra dive was a must. The whole experience was amazing! Marco was our dive guide and he was wonderful!! Towards the end of the dive i decided to surface because I was having issues with holding the regulator in my mouth because my teeth were so cold and sensitive and kept getting water in my regulator and could not purge fast enough and Marco was patient and understanding. Afterwards they had hot chocolate and cookies and that was a nice touch. Their dry suits, gloves and thermals kept me relatively warm and stayed dry throughout the entire dive (except for face, hair and hands of course). Marco also took pictures of my husband and I during the dive and was able to view and download them later that evening. I HIGHLY recommend diving Silfra-it is a once in a lifetime experience and to do it with Dive IS.

Reviewed September 29, 2019

Communication was pretty decent with dive.is from the begging, for whenever I had questions. We took our own masks since we have old people readers in them ;)
A little trouble finding meet up location, as no one was in the tour parking lot yet, so we missed it as we drove past it, but we found it. Our fault on that one.

We did 2 dives, (originally booked that way; now only one dive).
I was a little over weighted on the first dive and had a little trouble equalizing one ear, but our guide brought me up to the surface, gave me a tip and all was good. Hot chocolate and cookies were a plus after the dive too!

Guide adjusted my weight on our 2nd dive, no equalizing problems, and it went excellent!
Water is sooo clear it is unreal! We even saw a decent size fish (12" or so)!
Our tour guide was Marijo, and he was awesome! Made everything smooth, calm, and fun! We are new divers (certified OW 4 months ago, and Dry Suit cert, only 2 weeks before our trip), but Marijo made the whole experience awesome!! And he got some great pics on the 2nd dive! (camera malfunctioned on first dive, so another plus to doing two dives. Underwater camera of your own would be a back up plus if you have one, but selfies might be difficult to acquire in the dry suit). Hubby got first dive on his handheld GoPro system, so we have video and pics now!!
Walk back to the parking lot is a little taxing (for the semi out of shape person like myself), but I just took my time, and it helped when the weight pockets were pulled from my bcd lol. Little did I know at the time, that that walk, was nothing compared to the hikes at svartifoss or reykjadalur valley!

Epic experience! Wonderful guide! Worth the money!