“Awesome dive day!”

DIVE.IS
Ranked #1 of 381 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A close second is our passion for creating once in a lifetime experiences for our guests. Our ambition is always to maximize the enjoyment and experience of our divers and non-divers alike through close personal attention and professional guidance. In all honesty, we do get our kicks primarily from the smiles on the faces of our people at the end of an epic dive
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went scuba diving at Silfra in the morning while my two teenagers explored the view and falls. My guide, Ants, was very knowledgeable and walked us through the process and prepped us in our dry suits quickly and professionally. Yes, the water was cold, but totally doable, and I pretty much forgot about it after exploring the crevices, thanks to the incredible visibility. Had a blast! And the hot cocoa and biscuits (cookies in my neck of the woods) warmed me up enough for another dive after the surface interval, except my kids were too bored by then! Lol. Check one off the bucket list! A must-do for any diver looking to push their comfort level a little (because of the cold) while doing one of the most unique dives in the world!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,839)
All reviews
"dry suit"
in 580 reviews
"hot chocolate and cookies"
in 155 reviews
in 51 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friends and I booked a tour in August and we were with GC. He was a very friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic instructor. The whole dive experience was wonderful! There were so many vibrant colours and we really took the time to explore. It was a very worthwhile experience and I highly recommend it with this company! We also got hot chocolate and cookies at the end, which was great because the water was so cold.