Ways to Experience DIVE.IS
from $385.00
from $204.00
from $290.00
2,926 results
All reviews dry suit hot chocolate and cookies tectonic plates snorkeling tour once in a lifetime silfra fissure clearest water diving experience amazing experience continental plates wool socks explained everything bucket list midnight sun great guide national park these guys
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Treated like gods and goddesses - just let the staff do everything as that’s the way they are set up. Great fun and great staff. Felt so safe and wanted and the diving at Silfra with Ants was offffffff the scale !

Reviewed yesterday

DIVE.IS is one of the most professional dive organizations I have had the privilege of diving with in my almost 25 years of diving. I was not DRY-SUIT qualified, so I signed up for the 2 - Day DRY-SUIT certification/Silfra Diving adventure. DIVE.IS did not disappoint in any fashion. Raynar was an outstanding instructor and focus on safety and technique was perfect. We dove for our qualifying dives in a fissure that had a sunken boat which was amazing, then the following day dove at Silfra which was outstanding. I highly recommend the experience and DIVE.IS is the dive outfit I would recommend to anyone. Safety is number one, but teaching about the dive, what you will be experiencing was an added benefit which went way beyond just being a great dive outfit. Once again I highly recommend this as a bucket list for any diver.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We had an amazing time. We had received an email explaining all we needed to think about before coming which made us feel really confident about the quality of the service. This was confirmed when we got there. Our guide - Fraser - was super welcoming, explaining everything carefully. He made sure we felt comfortable. The snorkeling itself wasn’t breathtaking. And the pictures are great. True liquid meditation :)

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Wonderful and very cold outside but once in the water is was great and Jonas my guide was great regarding diving instructions, the information about the geological region of Silfra and took great pictures underwater. I had a great time with Jonas as well for the others staff that make sure your stuff is ready and working. Great job guys.
Marcel

1  Thank Marcel S
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The day started great as two overly energetic guys ( Nino & Mika ) picked me up at the hostel and informed me to be my guides of the day. We picked other guests up along the way and everyone was warmly greeted. They were very informative and helpfull throughout the day. The experience was not as cold as expected, it was already cold outside and with the suits they provide + thermal wear, it is very doable ( but still cold tho! ). The snorkling itself was very peaseful and the view is astounding. The hot chocolate + cookies at the end are a nice touch and will warm you up a bit. Will definitly be back to do a full dive.
Tip; pre-book your photos, you are going to buy them anyways.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My experience with DIVE.IS was incredible! My guide, Andi, and the other guys that worked for the company were a ton of fun. They were knowledgeable about Silfra, Iceland, and much more and came with a lot of experience with diving/instructing all over the world. I loved their laid back, hilarious and playful personalities!

Silfra was gorgeous! It snowed, so the scenery was even more beautiful than I thought it was going to be. Even though the air and water were cold, I was fairly warm most of the time. I only got cold in the last few minutes of the dive. They have top of the line equipment to use if you don’t bring your own. The water was crystal clear, which allowed us to see everything. Andi took a generous amount of pictures for us to have for one of the most memorable dives you’ll experience. Being able to touch 2 continents at the same time was insane! ... in a good way of course!

I highly recommend this dive to anyone brave enough to bare the cold for a bit. And if you don’t have your drysuit certification, get it if you can! This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

1  Thank Meggie1089