Ways to Experience DIVE.IS
from $204.00
from $245.60
from $290.00
3,134 results
All reviews dry suit hot chocolate and cookies tectonic plates snorkeling tour once in a lifetime clearest water silfra fissure amazing experience diving experience continental plates wool socks explained everything bucket list great guide midnight sun these guys national park
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Did the Golden Circle & Snorkeling Silfra combo tour. I had a great time! We had a small tour group of four and our guide Stefano. Stefano was awesome! He made the tour personal and gave us plenty of time to explore each part of the golden circle on our own. Our last stop was snorkeling Silfra. It was amazing! Stefano and Ele got us dry suited up and walked us through everything we were about to experience. Snorkeling was one of the coolest things I've ever done. The colors of the clear water were breathtaking. The water was cold, but you get used to it after a few minutes. This was a must do activity on my trip and I highly recommended it!!

1  Thank Kate A
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

It was amazing and unique experience to snorkel in Silfra fissure. At the beginning it was really cold, but you'll forget that because of beeing fascinated. Steve, the guide, was taking good care of each one and gives you the feeling of beeing save. I'd definitely do it again.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I booked to dive Silfra as I could not go to Iceland without diving this legendary site. Dive.is struck me as being the most professional from the look of their website and their reviews, so I booked with them.
Their communication was great and I found them easy to deal with.
On the day i was picked up on their transfer bus, with what turned out to be the group I would be spending the day with. Tania and GianCarlo were our guides for the day.
They were great fun to be around, even though they were relaxed at no point did I feel like they were not looking out for us. Ensuring our equipment fitted - which was all in good condition; keeping us entertained whilst we waited for our turn to enter the water, and being informative on the briefings and history of the national park.
The water is cold - but everything you have heard about the visibility of the dive site is true it is crystal clear. Great photo's were taken of us all on our second dive.
The rest of the Dive.is crew that were there that day were also helpful to our group - such a great team atmosphere, a really positive vibe from them all - even though they are diving/snorkeling in 2degree water all day, and it might be raining and cold, they clearly all love what they do.
Thank you to Tania and GianCarlo for taking such good care of us, and for Stefanino, Victoria and Stephen for their help and banter between and after our dives.
I would highly recommend Dive.is - and infact I already have - to others to dive with.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We got really lucky because the day was sunny and warm. The dry suit kept us dry and warm mostly (except the hands and face, as expected). The views were amazing, the clarity is unparalleled. You can see the sun rays and the different rocks. The water was super clean and drinking it is a must. Shoutout to Fee for being an awesome guide who introduced us to the historic/geographic importance of the park and keeping us safe!

Reviewed September 17, 2017

This was one of my favorite things in Iceland. A magical experience made all the more fun by guides Bart and AJ.

1  Thank Maddy M